||[Wednesday, February 1st, 2006 ♥ 7:41pm]
Okay guys. We're really sorry for the confusion about the "elite" thing. We didn't mean that as an insult. We meant it as the ACTUAL definition.
e·lite or é·lite
n. pl. elite or e·lites
1. The best or most skilled members of a group: the football team's elite.
We think of the people we mentioned as the best of LJ. The popular ones. The users everyone knows and loves. NOT the people who think they're better than everyone. We're very sorry to the people we mentioned that thought we meant it in a bad way. We most certainly did not. So, our bad.
Note from Karrie/myst56: Again, sorry if we offended anyone. We call you elites because we admire you a lot and think of you as really awesome superiors, not those who think they're better than everyone else. Forgive us, please!♥
||[Friday, January 27th, 2006 ♥ 8:32pm]
This is just a reminder for our listeners for our next episode.
If you haven't already, please submit a Harry Potter related theory that Courtney and I can discuss for the next episode and submit a topic for our Top 5 Meme. We need more interaction with our listeners! Thanks a bunch guys, keep getting more people to listen! :) Please comment by tomorrow (Saturday) night!
|//003 Episode 1 has been released!
||[Monday, January 23rd, 2006 ♥ 6:09pm]
Episode 1 is now online!
On this week's show...
- The Minstrel's Prayer by Cartel is this week's Song of the Week. Check them out here and here
- Courtney gives a brief introduction to our first ever podcast, explaining our podcast name
- We explain what LiveJournal is to those who don't know what it is
- Courtney lists our top ten LJ elites
- We speculate on how indilime's username is actually pronounced
- Karrie informs everyone on her's and Courtney's plans to take over the LJ world
- We discuss the many fandoms of LiveJournal which include Harry Potter, Lost, and Veronica Mars
- Our favourite communties/most popular ones are speculated over
- We reminisce about our own community attempts and how we horrible failed
- We talk a little bit about our own journals and friends lists
- Graphic Designing Tip of the Week - DON'T. USE. PAINT.
- Karrie's Joke of the Week
- Favourite Celebrity of the Week: Garrett Hedlund
- LJ rating communities: the good, the bad, and the conceited
- Random and interesting LJ facts
- Meme of the Week: Top 5 Meme! Remember to comment on this post with your recorded voice messages or comments for the meme!
- Next week's discussion: Harry Potter and the theories that surround it
Since we have not yet been put onto iTunes, you can download it here (from MegaUpload) until we get our website up.
>>Direct download .zip File [38.1MB]<<
Running Time: 00:43:07
Transcription coming soon...
p.s. _cameraxwhore kicked me out? haha, don't apply there! jk...or something.
||[Sunday, January 22nd, 2006 ♥ 9:47pm]
Hello, everyone! Welcome to pncast, the community for everything you could ever want to know about Paris&&Nickycast. This is Courtney/catalystveritas.
Paris&&Nickycast is where Courtney/catalystveritas and Karrie/myst56 post their weekly updates for their podcast.
This podcast is not actually about Paris & Nicky Hilton, they are just our nicknames [Courtney=Nicky;Karrie=Paris]. We do, however, discuss a number of different things such as LJ, movies, music, and multiple fandoms.
Podcasts are released on a weekly basis on Mondays. The following days include creating transcripts and formulating ideas for our next show. Though we have not yet uploaded our show onto iTunes, you can always direct download at our show's website, Lena's Chimera: P&Ncast.
This LiveJournal community was created for reference and fan interaction, such as questions, polls, and show updates. Please feel free to join and friend this community to keep up with our updates and listen to our show regularly.
Please stay tuned and look for our FIRST EVER EPISODE tomorrow, January the 23rd!